The Tweens News | English
•No touching knives or the stove
•Do not touch any appliances without adult supervision.
•Always wash your hands before handling food.
A magical layer of green foam floats on top of this pastel punch making it a perfect beverage for St. Patrick’s Day. Refreshing as an Irish spring!
- 1 can (355 mL) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 quart (1 L) lime sherbet
- 2 liters lemon-lime carbonated beverage (like 7-Up or Sprite)
- 4 cups (1 L) crushed ice
- In a large mixing bowl or punch bowl, stir together the limeade concentrate and the lime sherbet.
- Add the lemon-lime beverage and the crushed ice and serve immediately.
- If you don’t want to serve the punch right away, refrigerate the mixture of limeade and sherbet until just before serving time. Add the carbonated beverage and crushed ice at the last possible moment.
Please share this news with your friends and family!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.