The Tweens News | English
•No touching knives or the stove
•Do not touch any appliances without adult supervision.
•Always wash your hands before handling food.
This cake is so creamy and delicious, no one will guess your no-sweat secret.
- 1 package Knox unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 purchased graham cracker crust
- 1 cup cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Sprinkle gelatin into hot water and whisk until fully dissolved. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, orange zest and heavy cream on medium speed, until well incorporated, about 1 minute. Using a rubber spatula, scrape down the sides of the bowl and switch mixer speed to low. Slowly pour in dissolved gelatin and beat until smooth. Pour into graham cracker crust and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- When pie is fully set, remove from refrigerator and top with cherry pie filling and blueberries.
Skip the pie filling if you like and serve with fresh berries and a dollop of homemade whipped cream.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Ready In: 2 hours
Chilling Time: 2 hours
Please share this news with your friends and family!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.